Are you a current student or recent graduate from the University of Bristol from Engineering or Science looking for a Summer
Internship? Actuation Lab are looking for an Associate R&D Engineer Intern who has a passion for building mechanical hardware and
getting hands on. This 6-week paid position will begin in June 2021 and see you work alongside our team developing hardware for
As a valued member of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with the very latest design software.
- Get hands-on building components from a range of materials, including advanced composites.
- Carry out rapid prototyping and 3D printing.
- Independently carry out empirical testing, the results of which will have a real effect on our engineering decisions.
- Educate yourself about the commercial aspects of an early stage start-up.
- Learn about exciting opportunities available to those from a STEM background who are entrepreneurially minded.
To read more about the position and apply, login to Engage here: